Hi, I’m Briana! I’m a coffee addicted night owl who likes dark, depressing books and upbeat music. Here is my life in lists.
Random Fun Facts
- I’m the second youngest of seven kids, and to answer any and all questions and comments at once. yes all by the same parents, no, not for religious reasons, and yes they were VERY busy.
- I work at a Target in the state of Maine, and no, you don’t spend less money when you work there. you end up spending far more.
- I swear like a frigging (F%$@#*$) sailor but most people won’t believe I do. when they first meet me.
- I’m a HUGE nerd. comic books, manga/anime, magic the gathering, video games. name fandom and I probably have an OTP for it.
- I’m the most restless person, I’m always tapping my hands and feet.
- My bed is roughly 80% stuffed animals. all of which have their own names and kickass back stories.
- I make already awkward things, even more awkward.
- my favorite animal is goats, sloths are a close second and donkeys are not much far behind.
- I’m 26 years old, but people think that I’m 18 (on a good day.)
- I relate to Tina (from Bob’s burgers.) probably more then I should relate to a cartoon character.
- green eggs and ham by Dr. Seuss (duh.)
- hug machine by by Colie Hoffman
- cut by Patricia McCormick.
- speak by Larurie Halse Anderson.
- thirteen reasons why by Jay Asher.
- when I was older by Garret Freymann-Weyr.
- willow by julia hoban
- lush by Natasa Friend.
- my heartbeat by Garret Freymann-Weyr.
- perfect by Natasa Friend.
the current contents of my Bad Day Box
- a 2 bl. bag of sour patch kids
- reading at the cafe, a candle from Frostbeard.
- a bathbomb (one that I got off of Esty)
- new sheets (from target.)
- lemon/lavender/mint tea.
- a playlist of songs that are good to scream and cry too.
- a wreck this journal.
Things I love to hate
- the term ‘friendzoned.’ it’s not a thing. it’s just rejection. take it like a champ and move on.
- when people use the word ‘hot.’ when referring to good-looking people. People aren’t food or the weather and all that word does it downplay their good looking-ness.
- rompers. Why would I want to take off all of my clothes just to go pee?
- the ‘if it doesn’t scan/doesn’t have a tag, it must be free right?’ joke. here’s a secret, every time that joke is told. a cashier dies inside.
- people who walk REALLY slow for no reason, if I can breath down your neck, then you are probably walking too slow.